Indian Army Recruitment Rally Andaman & Nicobar Gp Of Islands From 11 To 17 Sep 2017 At Netaji Stadium, Port Blair And Campbell Bay
An open Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted under the aegis of Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Chennai by Recruiting Office (HQ) Chennai from 11
Sep to 17 Sep 2017 at Netaji Stadium, Port Blair and Campbell Bay to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from all districts of Andaman & Nicobar Gp of Islands in following categories:-
Candidates Who Have Access To Internet Can Register Online By Visiting www.Joinindianarmy.Nic.In And Candidates Who Don’t Have Access To Internet Can Get Themselves Registered At Rally Site
Medical Exam of Candidates. Primary Medical examination of all PFT & PMT pass candidates will be conducted concurrently.
- Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman/Soldier General Duty if meeting required percentage of marks in class 10th as per para 4 (c) & (d) of eligibility conditions.
- Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to bring their parents consent certificate. Format of Affidavit is attached as Appendix ‘A’ with the notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level and even if they have not obtained 1st/2nd position are eligible for relaxation in physical standards and bonus marks in Common Entrance Examination (if passed subsequently) as per laid down policies on the subject.
- Sportsmen who have represented district at state level and university team or regional team at district level and have earned 1st/2nd position will be eligible for physical relaxation and bonus marks in Common Entrance Examination ( if passed subsequently) as per laid down policies on the subject.
Candidates will report to port blair & campbell bay (a & n gp of island) at 0400 hrs.
|Categories||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)||Chest(in cm)||Educational Qualification|
|Soldier Technical||Locals – 155
Settlers – 165
|50||77cms & 5 cms expansion||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn)||Locals – 155
Settlers – 165
|50||77 cms & 5 cms expansion||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic
(No education relaxation for this category is existing presently).
|Soldier General Duty||Locals – 155
Settlers – 165
|50||77cms & 5 cms expansion||(a) 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject or ‘D’ Grade in indl sub and aggregate ‘C-2’ Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System.
(b) Stipulated marks percentage for 10th pass will be waived off for candidates having 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
|Soldier Tradesman||Locals – 155
Settlers – 165
|48||76 cms & 5 cms expansion||(i) 8TH Class Pass For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce.
(ii) 10th Class Pass For Chef, Washer man, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training will be the authority for ITI qualification.
The candidates who have passed cl 10th with GPA/ grade sys will also carry their mark sheet showing marks in figure obtained from respective board. The marks sheet may be produced preferably during the rally and is a mandatory requirement for appearing in the CEE.
Age Group. Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2017. Age criteria for recruitment rally will be as under:-
Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Amn/Avn) : 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Soldier General Duty : 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
Soldier Tradesman : 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
The candidates should be medically fit to join Indian Army at the time of Rally.
Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidate’s up to the age of 21 years.
Tatoo/Engraving. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo mark on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a caste to caste basis.
Selection Procedure. The under mentioned tests are mandatory for all:-
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):-
1.6 KM Run for all categories – Gp-I : (Less than 5 min 30 secs) – Gp-II : (5 min 31 secs to 5 min 45 secs)
9 Feet Ditch Jump
Pull Ups: minimum six
Physical Measurement Test (PMT). As per eligibility requirement of category given at Paragraph 4 (Eligibility Conditions).
Medical. The Medical Examination will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team. Candidates to check for date of Medical Examination at rally site. Candidates referred to MH will report to concerned specialist at MH Port Blair along with 03 x latest passport size photograph. Candidate will ensure that review medical is carried out on the dates given to them.
Documents Required. Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All seals and documents should be in ENGLISH:-
- SSC Mark Sheet ( Class X).
- Intermediate Mark Sheet ( Class XII) and certificate, where applicable.
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate, where applicable.
- Nativity/Residential, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate.
- Candidates to produce latest Nativity / Residential, Community and Date of Birth Certificate is sued by District Administration/Tehsildar/Revenue Officer with his name and seal in English. Any cutting/alteration will not be accepted.
- Study and Conduct Certificate from last education institute in English (Not more than six month old).
- Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch/Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six month old).
- Transfer certificate in original in ENGLISH / Bonafide certificate from school/college if candidate is studying.
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer (O++ level) certificate, if held.
- In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be in English.
- Twelve latest coloured 3.4mm x 4. 5mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
For more details click here
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
- HSSC Haryana Staff Selection Commissioni Recruitment 2017