Indian Army invites online applications for the posts of 291 Vacancies for Lower Division Clerk, Fireman, Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate and MTS (Safaiwala). Eligible interested candidates can apply online form 22 December 2017 to 11 January 2018.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
No. of Vacancies: 10
Scale of Pay: Rs. 19,900/-
Name of the Post: Fireman
No. of Vacancies: 08
Scale of Pay: Rs. 19900/-
Name of the Post: Material Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 06
Scale of Pay: Rs. 29,200/-
Name of the Post: Tradesman Mate
No. of Vacancies: 266
Scale of Pay: Rs. 18,000/-
Name of the Post: MTS (Safaiwala)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Scale of Pay: Rs. 18000/-
Educational Qualification: Contenders should possess 10th 12th OR Graduate, Diploma in any discipline from a recognized Board/ University by Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected basis physical endurance test/ written examination and merit basis.
How to Apply:
A. Two Passport size latest photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card.
B. Attested copies of the following certificates will also be submitted with application.
1. Education Qualification Certificate.
2. Date of birth Certificate.
3. Caste certificate where applicable.
4. Discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
C. Medical certificate (format attatched) issued by Central/ State Government medical board consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/ cerebral/ visual/ hearing disability and certifying the percentage of disability (i.e. 40 % and above).
D. Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
Starting Date of Online Application: 22.12.2017
Last Date of Online Application: 11.01.2018
For more details click here
- SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 127 Vacancies for Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 – 3080 Posts for Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancy